Комментариев: 2 RSS
I really like this frontend plugin and I use it with all my RTL sticks.
However, the plugin does not work anymore with the latest SDR# updates, if you try to use decimation.
And it does not work at all with the 64-bit SDR#.
This frontend modrtlsdr consumes less CPU than the SDR# standard USB frontend.
It can be used on SDR# x86 v1583, but don't try to use decimation - it will crash (terminate) SDR#.
It cannot be used on SDR# x64 v1583 - it's even not detected.
I have also noticed that if I set 2,4 MHz sampling, the DC spike in the middle cannot be removed. All other sampling speeds work fine.